A downloadable drinking game
Your drink exists as a superposition of several eigentastes until an observation is made and the wave function collapses in your mouth.
Is it delicious... or is it revolting?
How to Play:
- Gather a bunch of friends you trust.
- Gather a bunch of liquids everyone is willing to drink.
- Place two cups out on the table.
- Gather in a circle around the table.
- Each player takes turns:
- The active player pours a drink.
- The active player leaves the room.
- The player to their left mixes a new drink (with the help of everyone else) for the active player, trying to make as close of a visual imitation as possible (or to otherwise fool the active player).
- The active player returns to the room.
- The active player picks and drinks one of the two drinks, if:
- They drank their original drink, the player to their left drinks the imitation drink.
- They drank the imitation drink, the active player drinks the original drink.
Have fun! Be careful!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS YOU TRUST
DON'T LET STRANGERS MIX YOUR DRINKS
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRINK ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO
Disclaimer: Play at your own risk.
Designed for PIGSquad Summer Slow Jams 3 by:
- Erin Sullivan
- Josh Schonstal
- Samantha High
- Brandon High
- Steph Ward
- John Merryman